Bacon & Onion Potato Bake
Preparation Time: 45-60 min
- 1 packet of Royco® Potato Bake
- 4 medium sized potatoes (+/ -700 g), thinly sliced
- 400 ml cold milk
- 100g bacon (chopped and fried)
- Empty contents of packet into a jug. Add a small amount of the measured milk and mix to a smooth paste. Slowly stir in the rest of the milk and mix well.
- Grease a medium (1.2 litre), shallow, ovenproof dish. Arrange thinly sliced potatoes in the dish. Pour sauce mixture evenly over the top of the potatoes. Top with bacon pieces.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven at 180°C (350°F) for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until potatoes are cooked.