Cheddar Cheese & Bacon
- Using a large saucepan (+/- 20 cm in diameter), brown 500 g lean mince in 15 ml (1 Tbls) oil.
- Add the sachet of Seasoning Mix, 650 ml hot water, 250 ml (1 cup) cold milk and the uncooked pasta.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked to your liking. Serve and enjoy!
Remember: The sauce will thicken and pasta will soften on standing.
Important: Cooking times may vary accordingly to the type of microwave used.
- Crumble 500 g lean mince into a 2 litre microwaveable bowl. Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 4 – 6 minutes, breaking the mince up during cooking.
- Stir in the sachet of Seasoning Mix, 600 ml boiling water, 250 ml (1 cup) cold milk and the uncooked pasta.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 3-5 minutes, until the pasta is cooked to your liking. Serve and Enjoy!