Cheese & Bacon Potato Wedges
Preparation Time: 35-45 min
- 1 packet Royco® Potato Wedges
- 4 -5 large potatoes (+/ – 800 g), peeled or unpeeled
- 30 ml (2 Tbls) vegetable oil
OVEN BAKE: 35 – 45 minutes
- Cut each potato length ways into 8 wedges & pat dry. Place half the dried wedges in a large, shallow dish. Pour over 15 ml (1 Tbls) oil and shake well to coat.
- Sprinkle half the contents of the packet over the wedges & toss until evenly coated. Place wedges onto a greased baking sheet in a single layer. Repeat steps 1 & 2 with the remaining wedges and leftover mix.
- Bake uncovered at 190 °C for 35 – 45 minutes or until cooked through & crispy. Turn halfway through cooking.