Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Preparation Time: 30 min
- 1 packet Royco® Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- 500 g beef strips
- 30 ml (2 Tbls) oil
- 125 g (1 cup) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red or green pepper, sliced into strips
- 450 ml cold milk
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and lightly brown beef, mushrooms & red/green pepper. Place in a casserole dish.
- Mix contents of packet with milk. Bring to the boil in frying pan, stirring continuously. Simmer for 1 minute and pour over beef mixture.
- Cover and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes, or until beef is tender. Stir halfway through cooking time.