Beef Oxtail and Roasted Vegetables
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Heat oil in a pot, season meat, toss in flour to coat.
Brown the meat for 3 minutes in batches. Remove and set aside.
Add onion, garlic, celery, carrots and herbs, and cook for 3 minutes.
Return meat to the pot, add tomatoes, sugar, wine and water.
Cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour.
Remove from oven, add the Royco Cook In Sauce, cover and cook in the oven for another hour, or until meat is soft.
Place all the vegetables in a roasting tray.
Sprinkle with Royco 2in1 Stew Mix Minestrone and Herb.
Drizzle with olive oil, toss to coat.
Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are cooked. Serve with Beef Oxtail above and enjoy!
- Beef Oxtail Ingredients:
- 60ml Oil
- 1Kg Oxtail
- Salt and Pepper
- Flour to dust
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Celery Sticks, chopped
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- A few springs of Rosemary and Thyme
- 2 Tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 250ml Red Wine
- 750ml Water
- Royco Beef Goulash Dry Cook In Sauce
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 small Butternut, peeled and chopped
- 1 red Pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Royco 2in1 Stew Mix Minestrone and Herb
- Olive Oil