Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min
- In a pan, lightly brown chopped onion and chicken strips.
- Add the chilli, garlic and ginger paste (optional).
- Stir in the tomato paste and contents of the pouch, bringing to a simmer.
- Add the fresh cream or plain yoghurt and allow to simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Season to taste and serve with basmati rice or naan bread.
- 500 g chicken strips
- 2 Tbls oil or Butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbls garlic and ginger paste (optional)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 125 ml fresh cream/plain yoghurt
- Extra chilli and fresh coriander (optional)