Butternut, Rosemary and Feta Cannelloni
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Toss the butternut cubes in a little oil and roast until soft.
- Fry the onion in butter/margarine until soft. Add the rosemary and cook for 30 seconds.
- Mash the butternut and add the onions and feta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and blanch pasta sheets for 3-4 minutes, refresh in cold water.
- Fill each pasta sheet with the butternut mix and roll up.
- Cover the base of an 18 x 12 cm greased oven dish with a third of the ROYCO® White Sauce.
- Place the rolled pasta onto the white sauce pour the remaining third of ROYCO® sauce over the top and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes, or until the cheese has formed a golden crust on the top.
- 400 g butternut peeled and cubed
- 15 ml oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 15 ml butter (OR margarine)
- 10 ml fresh rosemary
- 80 g feta crumbled
- 1 ml salt
- 1 ml black pepper
- 4-6 lasagna sheets
- 1 pouch ROYCO® White Pour Over Sauce
- 15 g parmesan grated (OR cheddar cheese)
Use ricotta cheese, cream cheese or 45g blue cheese in place of the feta.