Chicken Pot Pies
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 40 min
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Prepare ROYCO® sauce according to pack instructions.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan & add oil & mushrooms to the pan. Lightly salt mushrooms, & stir fry until mushrooms are cooked & liquid has evaporated.
- Mix mushrooms together with chicken, sage & sauce. Divide the mixture into 4 ramekins.
- Roll out puff pastry & cut out rounds, ½ cm larger than the ramekin diameter. Brush egg onto the ramekin rims & close with pastry lids. Make 3 slits in each lid for steam to escape.
- Brush tops with remaining egg. Bake for 30 min, until the pastry is risen & golden.
- Serve with kettle fried chips & green salad.
- 1 packet ROYCO® Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- ½ ready roasted chicken broken into bite size chunks
- 1 punnet button mushrooms sliced
- 30 g fresh sage leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ml sea salt
- 1 packet ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg lightly beaten with 1 teaspoon of water