Creamy Tomato and Baby Marrow Pan Lasagne
Heat oil in an ovenproof pan and fry the baby marrows. Remove and set aside. Add onion and fry until soft, add mince, fry until brown, add garlic, tomatoes and Royco Bolognaise dry cook-in-sauce, and water. Cook for 20 minutes.
Add 8 lasagna sheets, return back to the baby marrows and cook for 8 minutes. Add cream and stir to combine, remove from heat.
In a pot with boiling water add the remaining lasagna sheets. Cook for 8 minutes. Remove and chop finely. Mix together chopped lasagna sheets, cheese and 2 tablespoons Royco Tomato & Herb Pasta Sauce.
Sprinkle the mixture on top of the lasagna and bake until cheese melts for 10 minutes.
- 3 Baby marrows cut into rounds
- 500g Beef mince
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Can chopped tomatoes
- 1 Packet Royco Bolognaise dry cook-in-sauce
- 1 Cup water
- 10 Lasagna sheets broken into pieces (reserve 2 for later use)
- 1 Cup cream
- 1 Cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 Packet Royco Tomato & Herb Pasta Sauce