Crusted Salmon Served with Lemon Butter Sauce, Caulflower Gratin and Greens
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Grease a casserole dish with butter and place cauliflower florets inside.
Mix together the cream, milk, garlic, Royco Potato Bake and salt and pepper to taste. Pour this sauce over the cauliflower, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Meanwhile line a baking sheet with baking paper or foil.
Prepare the breadcrumb mix.
Brush salmon with olive oil, coat with the breadcrumbs and bake for 25-30 minutes.
To make sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan, add stock, lemon juice, Royco Garlic Dry Sauce, and simmer to thicken.
Add parsley and serve.
Green Beans and Asparagus
Cook the greens in boiling salted water for 6-8 minutes.
Strain and toss them in olive oil,salt and pepper .
- 4 Salmon fillets, skin off
- Breadcrumb mix: In a bowl mix 1 cup breadcrumbs, 2 Tbsp Royco Potato Bake, parsley, lemon zest and 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- 1 Cauliflower, broken into florets
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Cream
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Packet Royco Potato Bake Parmesan and Garlic Flavour
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Royco Roasted Garlic Dry Sauce
- Parsley, chopped
- Green beans and asparagus