- QUICK FACTS
- 6 potatoes
- Oil for frying
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbls curry powder
- ROYCO® Cook-in-Sauce Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- a dash of vinegar
- 1 Tbls corriander, chopped
- Boil potatoes then peel and dice. Fry in hot oil until crispy. Set aside. Fry 1 chopped onion until soft, add curry powder and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add ROYCO® Cook-in-Sauce Creamy Beef Stroganoff, 250 ml boiling water & a dash of vinegar and bring to the boil. Stir until thickened.
- To serve, pour sauce over potatoes & sprinkle with corriander. Great with steak or grilled chicken.
Sweet potatoes can be used instead of potato.