Grilled Spicy Whole Linefish
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20-35 min
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Make 3 slashes on each side of the fish, season and stuff the cavity with lemon slices.
- To Cook:
- Oven– Place fish on a foil covered baking tray, brush liberally with the ROYCO® sauce. Bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes, basting frequently, then grill for 5 minutes.
- Braai– Brush the fish liberally, inside and out with the ROYCO® sauce. Place in a fish grid and braai over medium coals, basting frequently, for aprox. 10 minutes per side.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with extra lemon wedges
- 2 kg fresh, whole Linefish
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 ml salt and pepper
- 1 pouch ROYCO® Cape Malay Curry Cook-in-Sauce 415g
- 30 ml Coriander leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges