Herb Crusted Linefish
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Fry the onions in oil, add garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Place the contents of the two ROYCO® White Sauce packets into a bowl, add 360ml boiling water and stir with a fork for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and garlic to the white sauce.
- Place the fish portions into an ovenproof dish, squeeze juice from the lemon over them and season with salt and pepper.
- Dollop the sauce mixture over each fish portion.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley, thyme, parmesan and melted butter together. Sprinkle over the fish.
- Bake until the fish is cooked and the crumbs are lightly golden, approx. 20 minutes.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 30 ml oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 pk ROYCO® Savoury White sauce
- 6-8 portions fish fillets, hake, kingklip
- 2 ml Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- 200ml fresh breadcrumbs
- 65 ml parmesan, grated
- 65 ml fresh parsley and thyme, chopped (or 25 ml mixed dried herbs)
- 40 ml butter, melted
If using frozen fish fillets, bake from frozen for 25-30 minutes