Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- Mix mince with the rolled oats, add the egg & season with salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 burger patties & fry in hot oil or braai over coals.
- Drain the can of pineapple, keep the juice, & grill the rings.
- Prepare sauce by whisking 200 ml warmed reserved pineapple juice, 50 ml of water & ROYCO® Cook-in-Sauce Hawaiian Chicken.
- Place a burger and pineapple ring into each hamburger roll & top with the tangy sauce.
- 600 g mince
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- can of pineapple rings
- ROYCO® Cook-in-Sauce Hawaiian Chicken
- 4 burger rolls