- Fry the beef & garlic in the heated oil till beginning to go brown.
- Stir in the soup powder & gradually add the water.
- Add the tomato paste and continue to stir until thickened.
- Prepare 2 packets of ROYCO® Cheddar Cheese Sauce as per pack instructions.
- In greased casserole arrange the layers of the lasagne, meat sauce & cheese sauce and repeat until all are used, ending with the lasagne.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan & cheddar cheese and bake at 180 o C for approximately 30 minutes.
- 250g lasagne sheets or ribbon noodles
- Boil in salted water for 20 minutes. Drain.
(Hint: boil only a few Lasagne sheets at a time in order to obtain best results.)
- 500g minced beef
- 50g tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 5 ml oil
- 1 packet ROYCO® Brown Onion Packet Soup
- 2 packets ROYCO® Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 375 ml water