Preparation Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- Preheat oven 180°C. Bring a pot of water to the boil for cooking the tagliatelle.
- Prepare the ROYCO® Pasta Sauces according to packet instructions.
- Mix the mince, onions, 20 ml parsley and salt and pepper together. Roll into golf balls then brown in hot oil. Place in a small ovenproof dish.
- Fry the mushrooms for 3 minutes, add the red peppers and celery, stir fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add the ROYCO® sauces and the milk. Pour mixture over the meatballs.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling water for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve meatballs and sauce on a bed of tagliatelle, garnished with parsley
- 2 packets ROYCO® Tomato & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 650g mince
- ½ onion, grated
- 30 ml parsley, chopped
- 4 ml salt and pepper
- 30 ml oil
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 200 ml milk
- 500g taglietelle