Minced Beef Hot Pot
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 60 min
- Heat oil and sauté onions. Add mince and brown well.
- Stir in ROYCO® soup and then add 300 ml water. Stir until thickened and add baked beans.
- Place mixture into a 2 litre casserole dish and top with sliced potatoes. Dot with margarine and bake covered at 180°C for 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake for a further 30 minutes.
- 1 packet ROYCO® Hearty Beef Soup
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 500 g minced beef
- 300 ml water
- 1 can baked beans in tomato sauce
- 2 potatoes peeled and sliced
- 20 ml margarine