Mushroom Pork Bangers & Creamy Mash
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- Place the potatoes in a pot, cover with cold, salted water and bring to the boil. Simmer until completely soft, approx. 20-30 min. Drain then mash, while hot, with butter and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the onions in oil until soft, add the celery and continue frying for 2-3 minutes. Remove onions and celery from the pan, set aside.
- In a little more oil, fry the pork bangers until browned and cooked through.
- Add the onion and celery to the bangers along with the ROYCO® sauce. Bring to the simmer then remove from the heat.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with creamy mash and vegetables.
- 4-5 potatoes peeled and quartered
- 60 g butter (OR margarine)
- 50 ml milk
- 2 ml salt for seasoning
- 2 ml pepper for seasoning
- 50 ml oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 celery sticks thinly sliced
- 800 g pork bangers
- 1 pouch ROYCO® Mushroom wet Pour Over Sauce
- 10 ml parsley chopped
Do not try and make mash in a blender, it will become gluey.