Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- QUICK FACTS
- 2 packets ROYCO® Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g penne pasta, cooked
- Fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- Prepare sauce according to packet instruction.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry pepper and mushroom slices until golden then add to the prepared ROYCO® sauce.
- Place the cooked pasta in a bowl, add sauce and stir well, season to taste.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with chopped chives.