Penny’s salmon fillets served with couscous
Place couscous in a large serving bowl and sprinkle 2 Tbsp Royco Minestrone 2 in 1 Stew Mix. Pour in boiling water, cover with cling wrap and set aside for 5 minutes. Remove cling wrap and fluff couscous using a fork then gently rub with clean hands to separate the gains. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to combine.
Heat a griddle pan on high.
Rub salmon fillets with oil.
Sprinkle with Royco Smokey Barbeque Marinade.
Place salmon on griller skin side down and grill for 3 minutes then turn and grill for 2 minutes.
Arrange watermelon, feta cheese and mint in a salad bowl to serve.
- 4 Salmon fillets
- Olive oil to rub
- Royco Smokey Barbeque Marinade
- 2 Cups couscous
- 2 Tbsp Royco Minestrone 2 in 1 Stew Mix
- 3 Cups boiling water
- 1 Brinjal/eggplant sliced and grilled
- 3 Baby marrow slices and grilled
- 3 Sundried tomatoes chopped
- Handful fresh parsley and mint chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Quarter watermelon cubed
- 2 Rounds feta cheese cubed
- Fresh mint chopped