Pork Fillet with Spicy Pineapple Relish
Preparation Time: 60 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- Mix the contents of the packet of ROYCO® Sweet and Sour Sauce with the Greek yoghurt.
- Add the pork fillets and leave to marinade in the fridge for aprox. 1 hour (or overnight).
- Make the pineapple relish by frying the onions in oil until soft. Add the chilli and stir for 30 seconds. Add the pineapple, cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill in the oven for 10 minutes or until well browned and cooked through.
- Slice pork fillets, arrange on a platter and serve with spicy pineapple relish.
- 1 packet ROYCO® Sweet and Sour dry cook in sauce
- 250 ml greek yoghurt
- 1,6 kg pork fillets
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 2 ½ – 5 ml dried chilli flakes
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cubed