Potato & Chicken Tart
- Preheat oven to 200oC. –
- Peel and very thinly slice the potatoes. Keep in a bowl of water until ready to use to prevent discolouration.
- Bake or fry chicken breasts, then cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare ROYCO® sauce according to the pack instructions. Stir into the chicken pieces.
- Roll puff pastry out onto a baking sheet. Score a 1cm border with a sharp knife.
- Arrange the sliced potatoes onto the pastry.
- Spoon the chicken mixture over potatoes.
- Bake for 20 – 30 min, until pastry is golden & risen. Remove from oven & allow to cool.
- Slide tart onto a chopping board, scatter over rocket leaves & cut into squares before serving.
- 1 packet ROYCO® Honey & Mustard Cook-in-Sauce
- 4 medium potatoes
- 400 g chicken breast fillets
- 1 packet ready rolled puff pastry
- 2 ml sea salt
- 2 ml black pepper
- 1 packet rocket leaves
To save time buy a ready cooked roast chicken, remove the skin and cut the meat into bite size pieces.