Saucy Meatballs with Pasta
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- Mix the mince, egg and oats together, season well.
- Roll mixture into golf ball and arrange in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Pour the contents of the pouch of ROYCO® sauce over the meatballs and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Serve the spaghetti and meatballs topped with grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
- 500g mince
- 1 egg, beaten
- 45 ml oats
- 5 ml salt and pepper
- 1 pouch ROYCO® Bolognaise Wet Cook in Sauce 415 g
- 500 g spaghetti
- 45 ml parmesan, grated
- 20 ml parsley, chopped