Spiced Cous Cous with Pork and Almonds
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- Place the spring onions and cous cous in a bowl. Add 300ml boiling water, cover with cling film and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Brown the pork strips in a little oil, add the ROYCO® sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes, until pork is cooked.
- Take ½ the pork out of the sauce and lightly toss into the cous cous with ½ the roasted almonds.
- Place cous cous on a serving platter and top with the remaining pork and almonds. Sprinkle with parsley and serve the remaining sauce separately.
- 300g cous cous
- 4 spring onions, sliced (use green part as well)
- ROYCO® Sweet and Sour Cook-in-Sauce 415g
- 600 g pork fillet, cut into strips
- 60 ml roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 60 ml parsley, chopped