Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions:
- Royco Rewards is open to all persons 18 (eighteen) years and older, except Mars employees, their agencies, family members and employees of respective stores.
- Royco Rewards Points are only redeemable against mobile airtime from any network that is available in South Africa. Royco Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prizes.
- All members of Royco Rewards must provide valid till slips, retailer slip or proof of purchase before any points will be allocated.
- Till slips need to be clear showing the retailer name, date of purchase and any Royco products purchased. Unclear till slips that cannot be validated will not be allocated any Royco Rewards Points.
- For every unit of Royco purchased the member will receive 50 Royco Rewards Points.
- 1 (one) Royco Rewards Point is equal to 1 (one) cent of airtime.
- Members of Royco Rewards must earn a minimum of 500 Royco Rewards Points before redeeming into airtime. Airtime will be allocated in minimum increments of R5 (five South African Rand).
- By entering into Royco Rewards, all participants, entrants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- To enter you need to dial *120*716# and follow the prompts. Standard rates apply.
- The organisers may in their sole discretion amend these T&C’s at any time, without notice, and such amendment(s) shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised T&C’s. Members can contact our call centre for any updates on +27 0860 0027 40
- Royco Rewards Points will be valid for 3 (three) years from the date the points were allocated to the member. Post this period all points will become null and void.
- Members will receive all validated Royco Rewards Points within 72 (seventy two) hours of uploading the proof of purchase.
- By entering and participating in Royco Rewards you agree that the organisers may collect and process your personal information for purposes of this program, which includes but is not limited to your full names, telephone number(s) and/or e-mail address. Such information will not be disclosed to any third party, except for purposed of the program, where applicable, unless agreed otherwise, or unless disclosure is required by law or court order.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the organisers will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering into Royco Rewards and/or accepting any points or airtime, the entrants, users and/or members hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the organisers, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense claims or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the program and/or the use, acceptance or possession of points/ airtime, and/or participation (or non-participation) in any points/ airtime related activity.
- Entrants/ members who, in the organisers sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these rules or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the program and shall not be eligible to earn or redeem points for airtime.
- The organisers reserve the right to terminate Royco Rewards at any time with immediate effect.
- The organisers are not liable for any technical failure that may result in any registration not being successfully submitted into Royco Rewards.
- The organisers are not liable for any technical failure that may result in any unsuccessful registration of a person or member into Royco Rewards.
- Any points / airtime are accepted by a member at his/her own risk and the organisers are not liable, at any time, for any defect.
- The duration of Royco Rewards may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the organisers. If this is the case, the organisers will provide notice of this via their Facebook and Web page. All competition queries must be directed to one of our call centre agents on +27 0860 0027 40 between 09H00 to 16H00 on weekdays.
- The organisers will not incur any costs associated with the transferring of airtime between member(s) of Royco Rewards, or from any member(s) to any person(s) not participating in Royco Rewards.