Chicken A LA King
Preparation Time: 25-30 min
- 1 packet Royco® Chicken ala King
- 500 g chicken, cut into thin strips
- 30 ml (2 Tbls) oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 125 g (1 cup) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced into strips
- 400 ml cold milk
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry chicken and onion until lightly browned.
- Add the thinly sliced green pepper and sliced mushrooms and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix the contents of the packet with milk and pour over the chicken mixture. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.