Chicken Casserole Recipe Base
Preparation Time: 60 min
- 1 kg chicken pieces
- 2 Tbls oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups of frozen vegetables
- 1 medium potato, cubed
- In a pan, lightly brown chopped onion and chicken pieces.
- Add the contents of pouch into the pot, then add the vegetables and potatoes.
- Stir in 125 ml of cold water, if required.
- Allow to simmer until the chicken and potatoes are cooked.
- Season to taste, serve with rice or pap and enjoy!
- Add a sprinkle of sage to your casserole!