Preparation Time: 60 min
- 1 packet Royco® Tomato Bredie
- 500 g lamb knuckles
- 30 ml (2 Tbls) oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 small can tomato paste (65 g)
- 650 ml water
- Heat oil in a pot and lightly brown the lamb knuckles and onions. Add 400 ml water and bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes and tomato paste. Simmer covered for a further 20 minutes.
- Mix contents of packet with 250 ml water. Add to pot and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.