- QUICK FACTS
- 500 g whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ROYCO® Cook-in-Sauce Tomato Bredie
- ½ onion, sliced
- ½ cup grated cheese
- A handful parsley, chopped
- Stir together the whole-wheat flour and baking powder.
- Add the contents of ROYCO® Cook-in-Sauce Tomato Bredie and one can of beer.
- Pour into greased loaf tin. Top with sliced onion, grated cheese and chopped parsley.
- Bake at 180˚C for 40 minutes
This recipe can also be made into a flat bread by baking in a roasting tin instead of a loaf tin.