Butternut Risotto with Rocket and Feta
- QUICK FACTS
- 1 pk ROYCO® Wet Cook in Sauce Chicken Ala King 415g
- ½ onion, chopped
- 10 ml chopped sage (5ml dried)
- 20 ml butter or margarine
- 250 ml Arborio rice
- ½ pk rocket leaves
- 60 g feta
- Fry the onions and sage in a little butter / margarine until the onions are soft.
- Add the Arborio rice and stir for 1 minute.
- Measure 875 ml (3 ½ cups) of water, add 125ml water and stir on a low heat until the water has almost all been absorbed.
- Continue adding the water, 125ml at a time until the rice is just cooked, this should take about 20 minutes.
- Add the ROYCO® sauce and stir for 1 minute.
- Roughly chop the rocket leaves and feta, stir into the risotto. Serve immediately.
- Risotto should have a creamy texture with a slight bite. If the risotto is cooked on too high heat you will need to use more water.