Cape Malay Beef and Cashew Nut Stir-Fry
- QUICK FACTS
- 800g-900 g Beef strips
- 80 ml Oil
- 900 ml stir-fry vegetable mix
- 1 pouch ROYCO® Cape Malay Curry wet Cook-in Sauce 415g
- 60 ml Roasted cashew nuts, chopped
- 40 ml fresh coriander leaves
- Brown beef in batches in a little hot oil, set aside.
- Stir-fry the vegetables in a little more oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beef and the contents of the pouch of ROYCO® Cape Malay Curry wet Cook-in Sauce, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cashew nuts and serve garnished with coriander leaves.
Chicken strips can also be used for this recipe.