Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake
- QUICK FACTS
- 2 packets ROYCO® Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 400 g pasta, cooked
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cooked and chopped
- 1 x 400 g tin Tomato & Onion Mix
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- Prepare ROYCO® sauce according to packet instructions.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large bowl add the pasta, chicken, tinned tomato, sugar and pour over Royco sauce, stir well.
- Place mixture into an ovenproof roasting dish, sprinkle over cheddar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and bubbling.