Four Cheese Frittata
- QUICK FACTS
- 1 packet ROYCO® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 15 ml (1 Tbls) olive oil
- 200 g courgettes, thinly sliced
- 200 g cherry / Rosa tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 30 ml (2 Tbls) chopped Italian parsley
- 150 g Penne pasta, cooked & well drained.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100 g grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Prepare ROYCO® sauce as per instructions on pack. Heat oil & stir-fry courgettes & tomatoes.
- Add garlic, salt & pepper.
- Remove from heat & stir in the parsley, cooked penne, prepared sauce & eggs in that order.
- Return to stove & gently cook frittata without stirring, for 5-10 minutes (until it starts to set).
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese & paprika.
- Grill until cheese is melted.
- Cool slightly, cut into wedges & carefully remove from pan.
- Garnish & serve with a side salad.