Hake and Broccoli Bake
- QUICK FACTS
- 6 x 180g portions hake
- 300g broccoli florets
- 2 packets ROYCO® Cheese, Ham and Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 400ml fresh bread crumbs
- 40ml fresh herbs such as parsley, basil, thyme, dill etc, chopped (or 15ml dried mixed herbs)
- 65ml melt butter
- Preheat oven 180°C
- Blanch broccoli florets in water for 2 minutes, refresh in cold water.
- Place fish portions and broccoli in an oven proof dish.
- Add 600ml boiling water to the contents of the 2 packets ROYCO®, stir for 1 minute, then pour over the fish.
- Mix bread crumbs, herbs and butter together. Sprinkle over fish.
- Bake for 30-40 min until fish is cooked and crumbs are crisp.
Any firm white fish can be used instead of hake eg yellowtail, kingklip etc.