Meatballs & Potato Wedges
- QUICK FACTS
- 1 packet ROYCO® Bolognaise dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 3 Tbls sundried tomatoes chopped
- 500 g mince
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 4 potatoes cut into wedges
- 25 ml oil for drizzling
- Mix ROYCO® Cook-in-Sauce with 300 ml boiling water and the chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Season mince with salt and pepper and roll into meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs in an ovenproof dish & pour over the cook-in sauce mixture.
- Season potato wedges with salt and pepper, then drizzle with oil. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake meatballs and potatoes at 180°C for 30 mins.
Use a packet of ROYCO® Cheese & Bacon Potato Wedges to add a delicious smokey flavour to your wedges.