- QUICK FACTS
- 1 packet ROYCO® Chicken Marinade
- 45ml lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 15ml ground cumin
- 5ml ground saffron or tumeric
- 10ml paprika
- 5ml crushed chilli
- 8 chicken thighs
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Prepare the ROYCO® Chicken Marinade according to packet instructions. Add the lemon juice, garlic, cumin, saffron, turmeric, paprika and chilli.
- Pour over the chicken pieces and leave to marinade for 20 minutes.
- To cook:
- Braai over medium coals for 15-20 minutes, basting frequently.
- Roast at 200°C for 45 minutes, baste every 15 minutes
Make sure the coals are not too hot or chicken will burn on the outside before it has had time to cook through.