Pork Chops with vegetable skewers
- QUICK FACTS
- 45 ml oil
- 4 pork chops
- 4 baby marrows cut into chunks
- A head of cauliflower broken into florets
- 1 garlic bulb broken into cloves and peeled
- 1 packet Royco® Sticky Sweet Marinade (Wet Marinade)
- Place your vegetables & garlic in a suitable dish.
- Place the pork chops in another.
- Divide the Royco® Sticky Sweet Marinade & marinate the pork chops & vegetables separately for an hour.
- Thread the marinated baby marrow chunks, whole garlic cloves & the cauliflower florets onto bamboo skewers.
- Drizzle the vegetable skewers with olive oil & season with salt & pepper.
- Braai the vegetable skewers on a medium heat for 5 minutes, turning a few times. Or grill in a hot skillet or grill pan for 5 minutes, turning regularly until the vegetables are cooked, but still crunchy.
- At the same time, after drizzling with olive oil, braai grill the marinated pork chops for 3 minutes each side.
- Keep basting the chops with the Royco® Sticky Sweet Marinade.
- Rest the pork chops for 2 minutes before serving.
- Now place the pork chops on a serving platter & arrange the vegetable skewers around them.
- Season with salt & pepper & garnish with fresh thyme.