Roasted Butternut & Beetroot Salad
- QUICK FACTS
- 1 butternut, peeled and cut into 2
- ½ cm chunks
- 30ml oil
- 1 packet ROYCO® Creamy Cheese & Bacon Potato Bake
- 5 medium fresh beetroot
- 1 pk rocket leaves
- 40g flaked almonds, toasted
- 160g feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Toss the butternut cubes in oil, and then sprinkle with the contents of the packet of ROYCO® Creamy Cheese & Bacon Potato Bake. Roast in a single layer for 40-45 minutes.
- Boil beetroots for 15-20 min until soft, then refresh in cold water. Rub off the skins and cut into wedges. Place rocket leaves on a platter, top with the dressed beetroot wedges, then the roasted butternut cubes.
- Sprinkle the flaked almonds and feta over the top.
To prevent your hands from being stained, wear plastic gloves when peeling and cutting the beetroot.