Roasted Garlic & Lemon Lamb Kebabs on Couscous
- QUICK FACTS
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 packet ROYCO® Garlic Steak Marinade
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 500 g lamb, cubed
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 Tbls chopped fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wrap head of garlic in foil and bake in oven for 30 mins or until soft. Remove from oven, unwrap and cool.
- Prepare the ROYCO® marinade according to pack instructions and add lemon juice and zest.
- Squeeze the soft garlic cloves into marinade mixture.
- Marinate the lamb cubes for 20 mins then thread onto wooden skewers.
- Grill or braai kebabs for 10-15 mins, basting regularly.
- Prepare couscous according to instructions and stir in the mint.
- Serve with a side salad or Mediterranean vegetables.
Beef cubes or chicken can be used instead of lamb.