Roasted Veggie Moussaka
- QUICK FACTS
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 butternut, cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, thickly sliced
- 1 aubergine, cut into chunks
- ROYCO® Roasted Veggie Bake
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15ml oregano (5 ml dried)
- 2 tin chopped tomatoes
- 3ml salt and pepper
- 3ml sugar
- 100g feta
- 1 egg, beaten
- ROYCO® Chicken ala King Cook-in-Sauce 415g
- Preheat oven 200°C
- Follow the packet instructions to roast the yellow peppers, butternut, courgettes and aubergines with the ROYCO® Roasted Veggie Bake.
- Fry the onions and oregano in oil until soft, add the tomatoes, simmer for 4 minutes then season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Mix the roasted vegetables and the tomato sauce together.
- Crumble in the feta and place in an oven proof dish. Press down lightly to compact.
- Mix the egg and ROYCO® Chicken a la King Sauce together. Pour over the vegetables.
- Bake at 200°C for 20-25 minutes
Blue cheese can be used instead of the feta.