Salmon and Mushroom Pasta
- QUICK FACTS
- 500g pasta shells
- 2 packets ROYCO® Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 1 tin salmon, drained and flaked
- 8 spring onions, chopped
- 1 avocado pear, sliced
- 30g parmesan, grated
- 15 ml parsley or dill, chopped
- Cook pasta shells in boiling, salted water until tender.
- Prepare the 2 packets of ROYCO® Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta Sauce according to packet instructions.
- Add spring onions and salmon, bring to the simmer, to heat through.
- Divide pasta between 4-5 plates, top with the salmon mixture. Arrange sliced avocado on top, then sprinkle with parmesan and parsley / dill.
2 tins of tuna can be used instead of the salmon.