Stir Fried Curried Beef, Rice and Greens
- QUICK FACTS
- 500 ml basmati rice
- 600g beef strips
- 40 ml oil
- 500 ml baby spinach leaves
- 10 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 pouch ROYCO® Cape Malay Curry Wet Cook-in Sauce 415 g
- Rinse the rice, then place in a pot with 600 ml water. Simmer until the rice is cooked and the water has been absorbed. Then fluff with a fork.
- Stir fry the beef in batches, in a little hot oil, until browned. Set aside.
- Fry the spring onions in a little more oil for 1 minute.
- Add the beef and the ROYCO® Cape Malay Curry, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir through the baby spinach leaves.
- Divide the rice between 5 bowls, top with the beef mixture.
- Serve garnished with chopped spring onions.
This recipe is also delicious made with ostrich.