Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- QUICK FACTS
- 1 packet ROYCO® Four Cheese Dry Pour Over Sauce
- 1 Tbs oil for frying
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 gr bacon, sliced
- 300 gr spinach, rinsed and dried
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
- Make up sauce to pack instructions, using only ¾ the amount of water, and set aside.
- Heat a large non stick pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion and bacon in a bit of oil for 5-10 minutes until browned. Add the spinach and stir-fry until wilted. Tip into a sieve to drain.
- Make slits down the length of each chicken breast and open up.
- Squeeze any excess moisture out of spinach mixture and stir into the ROYCO® sauce. Divide mixture between the chicken breasts and close gently; securing with a toothpick.
- Brush with olive oil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Serve with crusty bread and salad.